Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra review: a premium webcam for streamers

It wasn't until the pandemic had me in Zoom meetings on a regular basis that I even considered the quality of my webcam. What was once a "nice to have" became a must-have and went from twice-yearly use to almost daily. Since then, we've had a gargantuan societal shift as millions of workers, gamers, and aspiring streamers have found sitting in front of a webcam has become almost second nature. The quality of our webcams has never been so important, and companies have begun developing more work-optimized and high-quality webcams than ever before. Not one to be left out of developing a great peripheral, Razer launched the Kiyo Pro Ultra last year, and it still stands as its top-of-the-line webcam. Boasting "the largest sensor ever in a webcam," the Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra made a lot of promises that I had to check out for myself.



from Pocket-lint https://ift.tt/Owictdv

Comments